This good-for-you Greek Yogurt Ranch Dip is thick, creamy, and longs to be smeared on your sandwich or dunked into with chips and veggies.
Say buh-bye fatty ranch dressing that negates every salad it touches.
Hello to this protein-packed skinny ranch dip!
As I shared back when I posted this Roasted Red Pepper Parmesan Dip, nothing makes me more skeptical than a dip that advertises itself as “skinny.”
Most of the time, I’d rather have less of the real-deal than more of a low-fat dip that doesn’t satisfy.
Fortunately for us, a thick, dreamy base of plain Greek yogurt is the ideal stealthy healthy vehicle for the addictive garlic, onion, and dill spices that create classic ranch flavor.
Ben, who ingests vegetables with the attitude most humans apply towards cough syrup—a necessary evil—ate a good chunk of this Greek yogurt dip with carrots before I had even started the photographs!
5 Star Review
“Delicious! Even my 12 year old daughter who doesn’t like ranch dip or even Greek yogurt, thinks it is tasty!”
— Kari —
How to Make Greek Yogurt Ranch Dip
All you need for this ranch-style Greek yogurt dip is a cup of your favorite non-fat plain Greek yogurt and a handful of dried herbs and spices that you likely keep stocked in your pantry.
- Greek Yogurt. Packed with protein, one of my favorite ways to use non-fat plain Greek yogurt is to turn it into a healthy Greek yogurt dip or sauce. It’s the best “skinny” swap for sour cream which is commonly used in other dip recipes.
- Garlic Powder and Onion Powder. Lends some zip and a little bite to the dip.
- Dill and Chives. Brings color, freshness and that signature ranch flavor.
- Worcestershire Sauce. Adds saltiness and craveable, savory umami flavor to the dip.
- Cayenne Pepper. Just a pinch of this spice goes a long way in adding a touch of heat to this cooling dip.
- Gather ingredients.
- Combine everything together into a bowl.
- Stir until blended and garnish with fresh chives. ENJOY!
Serve this ranch Greek yogurt dip for veggies, chips and more.
Here are a few of my favorite ways to enjoy this healthy, low-calorie dip:
- To Store. Refrigerate leftover ranch-style greek yogurt dip in an airtight container for up to three days.
Recommended Tools to Make this Recipe
Chip and Dip Serving Bowl Set
Is it even a party if you don’t use a fun serving set?
- 1 cup plain non-fat Greek yogurt
- 3/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon dried dill
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- Fresh chopped chives for garnish
In a medium bowl, stir together all of the ingredients: Greek yogurt, garlic, onion, dill, salt, Worcestershire, and cayenne.
Garnish with fresh chives and serve.
- To Store. Refrigerate leftover skinny ranch dip in an airtight container for up to three days.
Serving: 1gCalories: 132kcalCarbohydrates: 10gProtein: 21gFat: 1gSaturated Fat: 1gPolyunsaturated Fat: 1gMonounsaturated Fat: 1gTrans Fat: 1gCholesterol: 10mgPotassium: 352mgFiber: 1gSugar: 7gVitamin A: 142IUVitamin C: 1mgCalcium: 237mgIron: 1mg
Join today and start saving your favorite recipes
Create an account to easily save your favorite projects and tutorials.