SURPRISE!!! THE WELL PLATED COOKBOOK SPRING BRUNCH GUIDE has arrived!
After weeks of The Well Plated Cookbook being SOLD OUT everywhere, I am thrilled that it is back in stock, just in time for Mother’s Day.
To celebrate, I am offering an EXCLUSIVE and FREE Spring Brunch Entertaining Guide to anyone who purchases a copy of the book from ANY RETAILER between now and Mother’s Day (May 9th).
Where To Buy
Whether it’s a treat for yourself or someone you love, The Well Plated Cookbook is the perfect gift!
I spent nearly 4 years working my hardest on every aspect of this book to make it the best-ever resource for cooks of all levels. To see it embraced so enthusiastically means more than I can express!
Well Plated Spring Brunch Entertaining Guide
As a THANK YOU for your support and to celebrate Mother’s Day and the return of spring, I am tickled to pieces to be able to offer you this exclusive Spring Brunch Entertaining Guide.
- This is a free, bonus guide that you can download when you order The Well Plated Cookbook.
- This guide is a lovely add-on to give to someone (Mom, a co-worker, a neighbor, your bestie…YOU!) with the book.
Much like the pre-order bonus and holiday bonus I offered, this guide is my way of thanking you for your support of my book. Releasing a cookbook in 2020 was (and continues to be!) exceptionally challenging, especially as a debut author.
Every copy you order is truly appreciated (THANK YOU!).
GET YOUR FREE GUIDE
- Order a copy of The Well Plated Cookbook from ANY retailer between now and Mother’s Day, May 9th.
- Fill out this form. The guide will be sent to you automatically.
What You’ll Find in This Guide
- A full spring-themed brunch menu that is ideal for entertaining. You all LOVED the menus that I included in the back of The Well Plated Cookbook and the holiday guide. This one might be my favorite yet!
- Sweet and savory brunch snacking boards. I am OBSESSED with this idea and your guests will be too.
- Complete, well-organized grocery shopping list.
- Party timeline. You all RAVED about the timelines in the holiday guide, so we’re doing it again! Down to the minute, I’ll walk you through when to cook each dish, what you can prep in advance, and even when to set the table to ensure you are relaxed and can enjoy your own party.
- Make-ahead tips to make the day of stress free.
- Party games & décor. To make your celebration extra memorable, I included fun ideas for games to play with guests and simple décor tips.
As the world begins to reopen and we slowly and safely gather, I am feeling so hopeful and optimistic.
I’ve missed hosting friends and family this last year, and I can’t wait to welcome them into my home again, starting with everyone’s favorite meal: BRUNCH!
Leave a Review
For those who have purchased the book, THANK YOU!
If you are enjoying it, it would mean the world to me if you could please leave a review on Amazon. 5-star reviews are critical to the book’s success. Every review matters and is helpful. I read every one and they mean so much!
And as always, THANK YOU for your support of The Well Plated Cookbook. I am so excited about this guide and overjoyed to share it with you!
For more details about the book, click HERE.